Quick Biology Inc. – Pasadena, CA
Quick Biology, Inc. (www.quickbiology.com) is a startup in Pasadena, specialized in providing NGS service, NGS clinical diagnostics, and assay development. We are seeking a Research Associate I to perform sample preparation, RNA/DNA extraction, QC/QA, sequencing library construction and Illumina Hiseq sequencer operation in our sequencing team. The successful candidate should have knowledge of next-generation sequencing using the Illumina platform. The successful candidate should work somewhat independently to conduct laboratory experiments on NGS projects within well-defined guidelines; Ability to independently design and execute SOPs to meet project goals is essential.
• M.S. (1-4 years) with a strong background in biochemistry, molecular biology, and biological science.
• Knowledge/Experience of NGS technology and library preparations is a big plus.
• Experience in molecule cloning is a must.
• Experience in RNA/DNA isolation from various sample types, preparation for next-generation sequencing library (RNA-seq, WGS, WES, ChIP-seq, and miRNA-seq) preferred.
• Demonstrated independence in experimental design, data analysis, and interpretation.
• Strong verbal and written skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment, meet deadlines, & prioritize work on multiple projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply by sending your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org